Monday, October 1, 2007

Karma is real...... even if it takes a decade or two

Killer: 'If I had it to do over ... '
A convicted killer escaped a Colorado jail 32 years ago and now just got caught living it up in Nevada with a new family, a new identity, and basically a new life. This is horrible, this man has been living free for 32 entire years and authorities failed to realize he was a community members. I ealize it was in a different state, but from what I read there is no sign of effort into finding this man. After getting caught he then denies the fact him murdering Michael Lucas was entirely his fault. If this man could get away with this who knows who could be out there? Our very owns relatives could be someone entirely different then they say they are. It frightens me knowing a murder could be running around like he/she did nothing wrong. Police authorites need to make sure they have all of their convicts where they need to be.In the article they describe the man as "walking away froma correctional facility". He might not have literally walked away from there but the way its described, it seems he put no effort into his escape. O.J. Simpson murdered his wife but was determined not guilty. After his trial he goes and writes a book about how he would have killed her wife if he did do it. It's digusting what the world has come to. The danger we could all be in. Ted Bundy murdered 40 young women in around a dozen different states and escaped jail twice! It's awful knowing a killercould be living next door, or the people I value most could be hisding a history from me that would change my perspective on them entirely if I knew. How many people have escaped and are running wild and free? I am scared and I think we should all be aware of things that are happenning around us.

No comments: