Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'll be the first to postpone the innevitable

Thought For The Day 7-16-07 - Karl Fisch
The day will come when death will be upon us. But can we make that day further and further away? Is there some sort of action or thing we should be doing to make our death day more prolonged? My dad use to tell me you live as many years as you help someone. As a little kid I would deny it and disagree with him, but looking back at his advice I now agree. Helping people will hold your spirits higher and keep you going longer. I know what I might be saying is unfathomable but I believe your life can go longer than intended with a few things here and there. There will come a time when I will have to pass away and leave everything behind, but I think I can make that day so far away people will deny me living that long. Dieing is not just your heart stop beating, it's your mind starting to not think anymore or you trying to not learn anymore. My death day will be postponed.

No comments: