Thursday, October 11, 2007

"I was hungry.... So tried to drive to Applebee's."

6-year-old boy says he won't drive to applebee's again
This article is about a boy who was hungry so he decided to drive to Applebee's. After reading this article I had uncontrollable laughing for around twenty minutes. It just shocked me to know he would even attempt something like that when he cant even see over the wheel and reach the pedals at the same time. I blame the grandmother for not paying any attention to this six-year-old boy.With supervision this accident could have been prevented, thankfully nothing horrible happened. Although no one was injured there still could have been very bad outcomes of this situation. When I read this story it reminded me of my cousin who is also six years old and how some of his ideas and enjoyments get the best of him and he does wacky things. He enjoys dipping his oreos in orange gatorade. (I tried it and I don't recommend it.) This story describes and can be related to most, if not all, six-year-olds around the world.

No comments: