Thursday, September 27, 2007

No, I didn't know.

Did you know? This short clip was full of information I had never thought I would ever think would happen especially in my life time. In 50-60 years computers could have equal to or more than the intelligence of human being. In around 10 years China would be the number english speaking country in the world. It amazes me knowing that these things are bound to happen, and hat I will get to see them happen. Where does that put me though? When I am out of school and starting a family will I not be caught up with with the technology? Will computers be strong enough to have ruling over us? As crazy as it sounds I think it will happen I think one day the world will be run by computers. The only type of transportation will be hover cars or jet packs. It's crazy to think what the future has in store for us. There's a show on disney channel about a boy and his family who's from the future. For a vacation they travel back in time when suddenly there time machine breaks and they have to live their lives in the past, which for us is the present. I think that this show has a little taste of what the future might be like. A simple vacation will be going back to visit the cavemen, or eating chicken legs at the round table with a king. The future has so many possibilities and its up to us to advance things beyond our wildest beliefs.

No comments: